Saturday, April 11, 2015

Bikini Series 2015!

So, it's that time of year again. I've been a terrible blogger and I've just not blogged at all since last summer. However, I am BACK!!! This year's Tone It Up Bikini Series is launching tomorrow - 13th April 2015 and I'm taking part again.

Here are my goals for this year's 8 week fitness plan:

This year, I have teamed up with both the lovely Victoria (@VWBoyle on Twitter) and Christelle (@TIU_Christelle on Twitter) and we are going to all work together and keep each other accountable. We are the three #TIUMusketeers !

Karena & Katrina have surpassed themselves this year! All of the Tone It Up Members have received a 8-week plan mapping out all the meals for the Bikini Series, as well as the workouts for each day! I'm really excited to get going with it! I'll be trying to follow the nutrition plan as closely as possible, but I do need to remember that both hubby and I are following the plan and the bank balance will only stretch so far ;)

I need to take my "START" photos for the challenge and also take my beginning measurements. I will then take my measurements each month throughout the challenge. I will also be getting weighed every Thursday, so will keep you posted with progress.

Right - let's get this party started!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment