Monday, May 5, 2014

7 Day Slim Down - Day 1

OK so I'm back and it's DAY ONE! I am totally psyched - why? No idea, but I am buzzing with energy and with motivation, despite having little sleep last night (see previous post).

This morning I got up around 0830 and I drank some water, took my morning pills, then laced up my shoes at 0917. I walked to the local park and did 2 laps of the field before walking back home again. That was my first ever booty call and I really enjoyed it! Getting out in the spring air really perked me up and made me feel really good.

On the way home, I stopped at the local shop and picked up some frozen spinach, frozen prawns (now defrosting in anticipation of my M3) and some orange juice for my Meta D. Only when I got home to make the Meta D did I realise I should have got apple juice, but never mind... it tasted very vinegary (good job I like vinegar, eh?).

I then began prepping my veggies for my Slim Down Scramble. I microwaved the spinach first and then tried to get as much water out of it as possible, as I didn't want sloppy scramble. I do not have any Mrs Dash, so I improvised and used a splash of tabasco. It was actually pretty tasty and rather filling. M1 went down at 11am (later than I would usually have it).

I do not have any grapefruit at home at the moment but I do have some strawberries, raspberries and some bananas, so I think for M2, I'm going to prep some berries, then have a banana after my M3. It's a bank holiday today in the UK, so I need to work with what I have for the time being.

M2 is supposed to be a grapefruit, given that grapefruit is a fabulous fat-burner, but as I say, I need to work with what I have today, so I have prepped myself 145g raspberries and 145g strawberries as these need to be used up. 

For M3, I am planning a prawn salad (which I'm very excited about for some reason)! 

I have a protein shake for M4, then M5 I will be having with my husband when he comes home from work (around 7pm) and will have the yoghurt and cinnamon for dessert.

I'll update later, if anything changes from the plan! So far it's 12 noon and I swear, I'm so excited to be doing this! 

Clare xx



Edit: I filmed a little introduction for YouTube, so feel free to check it out, here:



No comments:

Post a Comment