Saturday, May 10, 2014

Day 4 of the 7 Day Slim Down

Actually, make that Day 4 of the 5 Day Slim Down.

I promise I am not wimping out. I am simply changing from the 7DSD to the 5DSD because 

a) Day 6 will be Monday and I have crazy "Monday-is-the-start-of-my-weigh-in-week" OCD
b) Monday will be my first day of the Tone It Up Bikini Series!!!

I am super excited and I promise to do a Bikini Series post soon. And stop laughing - no, I don't think that I will be getting into a bikini this summer (the last time I wore a bikini was 1986; I was three), but it is a START.

So today has been the penultimate day on the Slim Down and I think it has gone rather well. 

Here's the food:

Booty Call: Original Meta D
Meal 1: Complan Protein Pancakes
75ml water
Meal 2: Grapefruit
Meal 3: Salmon, Mushrooms, Asparagus, Pukka Tea
Meal 4: Carrot, Red Pepper Hummus, 10 green pitted olives
Meal 5: 2 x Chicken Breasts, Spinach, Green Beans, Carrots, Peas, low-fat raspberry yoghurt with cinnamon, Pukka Tea, 1 litre water

Tomorrow, I need to really amp up with water intake because today I have been pretty lax with that. Hubby and I did go for a walk today, though, we clocked up 5.1km. Hubby introduced me to a new app: Map My Fitness, which you can connect to MyFitnessPal. I quite like the idea and am going to start using it. 

Calorie intake for the day 1063 and calories out 438. Total intake: 625

It's not been too bad a day and I'm really excited about starting the Bikini Series on Monday! I am also really excited for weigh-in and measurements on Monday because I'm pretty sure that they will be down... and I really need them to be down. 

OK, time for bed, then the final day of the 5DSD.




No comments:

Post a Comment