Wednesday, May 7, 2014

REBOOT: Day 1 on the 7 Day Slim Down

Hey Hey!

OK, so I am back in the zone, lovely readers! Yesterday was my 31st birthday, which meant I was NOT on plan. So, today is a reboot and I'm doing Day 1 of the 7 Day Slim Down. 

I have planned out my week ahead of schedule (I really find that planning out my meals and my activities in advance keeps me on track with everything) and I am raring to go.

 This morning, I took my weight again (I've created my own tracker for my weight and measurements) and organised myself. As I said, I'm recovering from neck surgery, so the exercises I can do are limited to things which won't engage my neck. I can, however, walk and do some of the exercises from the Wii Fit plan - so this is what I did this morning! 


Wii Fit 30 minute Booty Call:
  • Sun Salutations
  • Palm Tree
  • Warrior
  • Chair
  • Half Moon
  • Hula Hoop
  • Step Basics
  • Rhythm Boxing
  • Rowing Squats
  • Torso & Waist Twists
  • Tricep Extensions
  • Heading
  • Ski Slalom
  • Ski Jum (x 2 because the first time was an utter disaster)
  • Zazen
My total Booty Call workout time was 31 minutes and I burned 152  calories.

I should note that I had 150ml Fresh Orange Juice this morning before my booty call (66 cals) and I followed up my Booty Call with some MetaD. I drank 500ml throughout my booty call. I really feel quite well. My cheeks are glowing and I feel really good about the day ahead (despite the rain - it IS the UK).

My plan for the remainder of the day:
  1. Tone It Up Breakfast Scramble (yummy!)
  2. Vacuum the house 
  3. Drink my water!
  4. Meal 2 (without Stevia) around 2pm
  5. Drink my water!
  6. Meal 3 around 3pm (I'm running late today)
  7. Drink my water!
  8. Raise my heart rate again around 4.30pm
  9. Drink my water!
  10. Meal 4 at around 1730-1800
  11. Drink my water!
  12. Meal 5 around 1930-2000
  13. Drink my water!
  14. Shower
  15. Sleep


I will check in with you all a little  later in the day... but right now, the scramble is calling my name ;)

Here's to a healthy day, ladies! Let me know how you're getting on!:
Twitter: @tiuclare
MFP: Heidelbergerin
Youtube: TiUClare


Clare xx



No comments:

Post a Comment