Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Slim Down Results & Tone It Up Bikini Series - Days 1 & 2

Hello lovely readers,
Yesterday was my official Tone It Up Slim Down weigh in. The results are IN.
Drum roll please
...
I managed to lose 8.6lbs and a total of 24cm across my body!!!
So chuffed with myself and that all my hard work paid off!

In fact, I was so excited, I even made a video!

 

Since the slim down had finished, it also meant that the BIKINI SERIES was underway. Oh my goodness, I'm so excited about the Bikini Series! 8 weeks to reach my goals.

If you read my previous post #CreateYourSummer , you'll know that I have a lot of goals that I want to achieve over the course of the Tone It Up Bikini Series. 

My goals for the 1st week of the Bikini Series are:

  • lose 2lbs
  • drink at least 3 litres water each day
  • journal food and exercise each day
  • daily check-ins on Twitter and Instagram
  • Try the daily TIU workouts
  • Treat myself to a mid-week girlie spa night at home
Yesterday, I managed to drink my water and I journalled and checked-in. However, I was plagued by a migraine in the afternoon, which meant I did not have meals 4 or 5, nor did I do the TIU workout for yesterday. It just means I have to do that today and today's workout, too! 

Food today is planned as:

Meal 1: Scrambled egg (1 whole egg, 2 egg whites) with sliced pepper, courgette and mushroom. I also enjoyed my first-ever Bombshell Spell and it was AMAZING!

Meal 2: Lemon, Spinach and Chickpea Salad

Meal 3: Perfect Parsnip Soup

Meal 4: Chicken Collard Wrap

Meal 5: Mushroom Stroganoff and Quinoa

Today's exercise:
40 minutes on the WiiFit (262 calories burned)
Walk with hubby
Total Body Toning for Beginners
TIU Workout

Let's go do this!! I am just so excited!! Woot!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment