Sunday, May 11, 2014

Tone It Up Bikini Series 2014 #CreateYourSummer

As part of the Bikini Series, I have put together a list of goals that I would like to achieve over the course of the Tone It Up Bikini Series.

I am starting the Bikini Series late... The Tone It Up Girls launched this year's Bikini Series at the end of April, but I don't care... I'm doing 8 weeks of Bikini Series from 12th May 2014 until 6th July 2014. 

This is what I want to achieve during that time... I will update as achieve them :)

  • Lose weight consistently
  • Tone Up - reduce measurements as much as possible
  • Go camping
  • Attend a swing dance lesson
  • Sing on Karaoke
  • Go on a road trip
  • Have a bonfire
  • Go to the forest
  • Take afternoon tea
  • Go hiking
  • Visit the beach
  • Eat ice cream
  • Go roller skating
  • Visit a lake
  • Have a picnic
  • Do some yoga
  • Bike rides!
  • Go swimming
  • Buy a new dress
  • Buy some new sexy sandals
  • Play tennis
  • Have a girlie weekend
  • Date nights with the hubs <3
  • Eat sorbet and berries
  • Go canoeing
  • Visit the open air theatre
I am so excited for the Bikini Series to start tomorrow. I'll be good and post my stats... and maybe even a photo if I'm feeling very brave!

There is loads of support over on Twitter and Instagram. Check out the hashtag #CreateYourSummer and be inspired!

See you soon!

Clare xx
@TIUClare

 


No comments:

Post a Comment